Immigration Advice Service
Call 1844 290 6312(local rate)

Open Mon - Sat, 9.00am - 8.00pm


Attorneys based in the
USA and the UK
Licensed USA
Immigration attorneys
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews
Business & Corporate

UK Business Visas & Corporate Services

We are a team of experienced immigration lawyers that care about your future.

Call us on +1 844 290 6312 for immediate help & assistance with your situation. We’re here to help you in person, via the phone or online.

Request a call back from our immigration experts

Fill out the form

Immigration Advice Service 4.7 rating 414 reviews Logo

The IAS is the UK’s leading experts on all immigration matters, with an extensive range of corporate and business services. We offer advice and assistance to entrepreneurs, investors, businesses, and employers in receiving a UK business visa. We can also support highly skilled and exceptional workers and education providers. We offer professional services for people who want to work for, set up or invest in a business in the UK under the relevant visa categories.

We are able to advise employers on gaining their Sponsor License to give employees their Certificate of Sponsorship. We also have a range of services to help businesses in the UK avoid penalties and to ensure that they are following their duties as a licensed sponsor. Read More

us business
Advice Package icon

Advice Package

Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.

Application Package icon

Application Package

Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.

Fast Track Package icon

Fast Track Package

Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.

Appeal Package icon

Appeal Package

Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.

Advice Package image

The Advice Package

With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.

Fill out the form

Request the Advice Package
Application Package image

The Application Package

With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.

Fill out the form

Request the Application Package
Fast Track Package image

The Fast Track Package

Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.

Fill out the form

Request the Fast Track Package
Appeal Package image

The Appeal Package

By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.

Fill out the form

Request the Appeal Package

Get in touch with our expert immigration attorneys to receive assistance on your visa application. Learn more

Request a call back from our immigration experts

Related pages for your continued reading.

The lawyers at IAS provide support with:

  • Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visas
  • Tier 1 Entrepreneur & Investor Visas
  • Tier 2 Skilled Worker & Intra-company Transfer Visas
  • Tier 4 Student Visas & enrolling foreign students
  • Tier 5 Temporary Skilled Worker Visas
  • Sponsorship License Applications & Certificates of Sponsorship
  • Avoiding financial and civil penalties
  • Upgrading Sponsor Licenses to highly trusted status
  • Reviewing and implementing record-keeping & reporting structures
  • Implementing and supporting use of the Sponsorship Management System (SMS)

A Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa allows a non-EEA national to enter the UK to start, or take over, a business.

This is a UK business visa route for high net-worth individuals from outside of the EEA. If you are interested in entering the UK to invest in UK businesses or industry, you will most likely need a Tier 1 Investor Visa.

A Sole Representative Visa can be used by a business who wants to send a senior employee to the UK to set up a UK branch of their company.

An illegal worker is anyone from outside the EEA who is currently working in the UK without a visa or work permit which allows them to do so. An illegal worker could be classed as someone who works in the UK without having the correct visa or who overstays their work visa/permit without applying for a new one.