USA and the UK
What can a Concierge Relocation Service Do?
Concierge services can be fully customized to the exact needs of you and your family to ensure that you receive the highest quality support during your move.
IAS has recently launched James Freeman Concierge Services offering personalized, customizable, and bespoke solutions to manage every aspect of your relocation to the USA.
We offer many of our services as standard, but if you need any additional support, we are happy to accommodate your needs. Our aim is to make the process of emigrating and relocating as straightforward as possible.
We work with handpicked partners to provide the highest quality services that will enable you to make your relocation as easy as possible during the stressful period of moving home.
As well as the ‘bigger’ aspects of moving, such as:
- Finding a home
- Organizing estate sales and purchases
- Packing and transporting your belongings
- Staging your home and making it move-in ready
- Organizing transportation for your beloved pets
- Finding the best schools for your children
- Unpacking your belongings
We also take care of the ‘smaller’ but equally important aspects, including:
- Cleaning your home
- Home organization, custom closet design and storage solutions
- Getting registered with a local physician and dentist
- Setting up your household utility bills
- Removing and installing fittings in your home, including televisions, audio-visual equipment, chandeliers
- Removing and hanging artwork
- Transporting wine collections
Your dedicated concierge consultant will be in constant contact with you throughout the process to give you the hands-on and detail-oriented support you need during your move.
In a pre-move consultation, we will ask the right questions to understand your needs and identify the services needed for your move. You will be able to find out precisely what you can expect from the moving day and how we will support you.
We aim to help you adjust to your new home as quickly and smoothly as possible. We are excited to work closely with you and your family on this important move.
Why choose James Concierge Services?
James Concierge Services is a leading concierge relocation service, offering support to high-net-worth individuals, companies, private families, senior executives and individuals in the public eye.
They are specialist advisors in the fields of relocation, visa application, legal services, taxation support, and real estate purchases.
With a highly trained team of project managers, they can take care of all aspects of your move, streamlining the process to give you time to focus on the things that matter.
Choosing the right concierge relocation experts is vital. You want to choose a company that treats you like a member of their family. After all, you have to trust the people coming into your home and handling your belongings.
Some of the support provided includes:
- Hold a pre-move consultation with you to discuss your needs.
- Hold a dedicated consultation with an immigration lawyer.
- Take any necessary measurements and index the items to be moved.
- Create a timeline of the moving process in consultation with you.
- Create a plan for the set-up of your new home.
- Pre-pack non-essential items and sort belongings into categories
- Donate or remove unwanted items
- Remove unwanted items according to local waste disposal laws.
- Assist in staging your house before sale.
- Coordinate teams of movers and obtain the most competitive price
- Arrange for the moving of delicate items (e.g., artwork, family heirlooms chandeliers, pianos, etc).
- Assist in finding a new property, working closely with trusted real estate partners
- Support you in finding schools or colleges for your children.
- Coordinate all services you need to make your new home walk-in ready (electricity, gas, water, television fees, postal redirects).
Day of moving
- Communicate directly with your or your staff to keep you updated on the progress of the move and what you can expect.
- Oversee the packing, loading, transportation, unloading, and unpacking of your items.
- Design the layout and unpacking of your items into your new house according to your specifications.
- Place your items into containers and ensure they are appropriately organized.
- Dress your home with soft furnishings (e.g., curtains, bed linen, cushions, throws, etc.).
- Stock your fridge and food cupboards with food (according to your preference).
- Populate your closets with your clothes and personal items.
- Digitize any files that you need to store online.
- Organize your decor/artwork in your new home.
- Set up your plants throughout your home.
- Take care of your transportation needs on the day of the move.
- Carry out a turnkey door-to-door move
- Ensure smooth transition to new contracts (including utility providers).
- Check that all utility services are working correctly.
- Set up the home so that all appliances and services are functioning as normal (including gas, water, waste services, internal plumbing, Wi-Fi, electricity, and heating).
- Provide you with a welcome pack for your new city.
- Organize cleaners and a handover of your old house keys
- Take photos of your new house (if requested) for your own records.
- Set up any alarm or security systems according to your requirements.
- Install any childproofing equipment (as required).
- Remove packing materials from your home
- Ensure that your home is clean and ready for you and your family post-move
- Set up your pets’ living spaces and ensure their food and toys are easily accessible.
- Assist with acquiring a U.S. driver’s license
- Provide assistance in finding a healthcare provider to meet your needs.
Bespoke Immigration Services
We understand that you are busy and you have multiple priorities to manage. That is why we tailor our services to fit around your busy schedule so that you are in control.
We can handle all legal matters relating to obtaining work visas, employment authorization, Green Cards (permanent residence) and U.S. citizenship.
Many of our clients planning to move to the United States benefit from our expert immigration lawyers assisting with their visa and immigration applications.
Some of the invaluable legal services we can provide include the following:
- Working with a dedicated immigration lawyer to understand your situation and your goals
- Advising on the most suitable visa route based on your circumstances
- Assessing your eligibility for your chosen immigration route
- Assisting in the preparation of your supporting documents to accompany your application
- Completing your application to the highest standard, with no errors
- Preparing a letter of representation outlining why your application should be accepted
- Liaising with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on your behalf while your application is pending
- Remain in constant communication with you and your family members to keep you updated on the progress of your visa
- Make sure you are fully aware of all submission deadlines/ time-sensitive requirements
- Advise on the next steps involved in the process following your visa being granted
- Support you in the event of a visa rejection and outline your available options
- Ensure that you are aware of the conditions of your visa/ immigration status and know the expiry date of your visa
Whether you are relocating to the USA on a temporary or permanent basis, our expert immigration lawyers at Immigration Advice Service are available to assist you.
How does the process work?
We pride ourselves on exceeding our client’s expectations. We want you to have full confidence in our service as we assist with what can be one of life’s most stressful events, relocating to another country.
Our process is straightforward and is based on a tried and tested approach to supporting our clients.
- Book a consultation with one of our dedicated relocation concierges and tell us what you need
- We will discuss the scope of your relocation and assess timelines and details
- Depending on your requirements, you can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish
- We will assess how much support you need in terms of finding a new property, new utility providers, schools, and other services
- Based on your needs, we will carry out some pre-move preparation to ensure that moving day will be as efficient as possible
- Our expert packers will carefully organize and pack all your items to the highest standard, packing labelling, and categorizing according to your criteria
- By overseeing the moving and transportation process, we liaise with movers at each stage of the process to ensure that you have no worries on the day of the move
- Our associates unpack all your items, showing respect to your home by taking care not to impact any surfaces
- We will stage your home and stock it so that it is walk-in ready for you and your family to enjoy
- You can relax in your new home, knowing that all the administrative tasks have been handled
We understand that you may need to contact us at short notice, or that emergencies can happen. We are happy to be contacted by you at any time so that we can assist you and make your relocation as stress-free as possible.
Who can Benefit from Concierge Relocation Services?
James Freeman Concierge Services is a firm of highly trained relocation concierge professionals, providing expert support with the relocation process.
No ordinary relocation company, and neither are we a typical concierge service. We provide comprehensive support in both of these areas, and providing expert immigration advice and support.
Clients come from all over the world, and James Freeman is happy to connect with you over the phone or via an online video call.
The profiles of some of their clients include:
- Individuals in the public eye or high-net-worth individuals:
- They have worked closely with individuals in the public sphere and understand the importance of discretion and trust. Clients’ requests are taken seriously and they are tireless in assisting you with your goals.
- As well as this, staff are happy to sign NDAs where required, to give you complete peace of mind when it comes to your relocation.
- Business executives (and their families):
- Many clients are extremely busy professionals with no time to plan massive relocations and juggle complex administrative tasks.
- Trained concierge relocation professionals take on all these time-consuming tasks to give you more time to focus on what’s important.
- Busy families don’t need the extra stresses involved in the relocation process. A moving company will not provide the end-to-end, customized support that you can get from concierge services.
- Families with multiple priorities trust us with their relocation needs and can enjoy a seamless transition from your old home to your new
Last modified on August 10th, 2023 at 5:35 am
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
A concierge relocation specialist assists individuals who are moving homes, domestically or internationally. They take care of every aspect of the move, from the packing and unpacking, helping their client find their new home, finding excellent schools in the new area, and managing all the details and administrative work involved.
A moving concierge will work closely with their client to find out what they want from them, and then oversaw every detail of the move. They will be available to help their clients with every request and ensure that the home transition is as seamless as possible.
A high-end moving company may be able to provide a similar service, but the benefit of a relocation concierge specialist is that the client has a dedicated consultant to manage all details, big and small.
Some of the services may include:
- Packing, transporting, and unpacking
- Transporting the client to their new home
- Deep cleaning services in both new and old homes
- Home organization and setting up décor and furniture
- Managing the removal or unwanted items
- Installing art items and large appliances
- Decluttering services to keep the new house looking fresh
- Childproofing and pet-proofing services
James Freeman Concierge Services is a full-service relocation concierge and moving business, helping you and your family to relocate to the USA without the stress and hassle typically involved in international relocations.
Our many happy clients are testament to the dedication and care you can expect from our teams, and we are always available to meet your every request.
Fill out the contact form to get in touch with our relocation concierge specialists and we will be happy to speak to you about your relocation needs.
We look forward to helping you move.