Immigration Advice Service
1844 290 6312 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm


Attorneys based in the
USA and the UK
Licensed USA
Immigration attorneys
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews
Work Visas for the United States of America

Work Visas for America

We are a team of experienced immigration lawyers that care about your future.

Call us on +1 844 290 6312 for immediate help & assistance with your situation. We’re here to help you in person, via the phone or online.

Request a call back from our immigration experts

Fill out the form

Immigration Advice Service 4.7 rating 414 reviews Logo
Advice Package icon

Advice Package

Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.

Application Package icon

Application Package

Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.

Fast Track Package icon

Fast Track Package

Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.

Appeal Package icon

Appeal Package

Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.

Advice Package image

The Advice Package

With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.

Fill out the form

Request the Advice Package
Application Package image

The Application Package

With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.

Fill out the form

Request the Application Package
Fast Track Package image

The Fast Track Package

Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.

Fill out the form

Request the Fast Track Package
Appeal Package image

The Appeal Package

By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.

Fill out the form

Request the Appeal Package

Get in touch with our expert immigration attorneys to receive assistance on your visa application. Learn more

Request a call back from our immigration experts

Related pages for your continued reading.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you have received a valid offer of employment from the U.S., you may obtain an Immigrant Worker Visa.

All the Permanent Residence Work Visas are issued in chronological order.  When the annual limit for your category is reached, you need to wait until the following year. You can visit the Visa Bulletin to check your application status anytime once you have submitted your request.

To qualify for a Green Card for Professionals, you must fall into one of the following categories:

  • First Preference Green Card (EB-1 Visa): for workers with extraordinary ability, outstanding researchers, managers, and executives;
  • Second Preference (EB-2 Visa): for advanced degree professionals who can offer benefit to the U.S. economy or cultural interest;
  • Third Preference (EB-3 Visa): for skilled workers with bachelor’s degrees or at least two years of experience in their field;
  • Fourth preference (EB-4 Visa): for religious workers;
  • Fifth Preference (EB-5 Visa): for foreign nationals who wish to invest at least $1,000,000 or $500,00 in a “targeted employment area”.

Your permanent Worker Visa application process starts when you file a Form I-140. You must submit to the USCIS a written statement from your employer and all the adequate evidence to support your eligibility.

In some instances, you may be allowed to bring your spouse and children with you. After they enter the country, they can apply for a work permit or permanent residence.

If you seek temporary admission to the U.S. for employment purposes, you can apply for a Worker Visa. Each permit has its own set of requirements, and some of them are only available to specific professional categories. Based on your visa tier, your spouse and dependants may be allowed to accompany you.

To be eligible for a Temporary Worker Visa, you first need to receive a job offer from a U.S.-based employer. You must also provide evidence of your nonimmigrant intent, meaning you plan to go back to your home country when your permit expires.

The U.S. Temporary Visa types are:

  • H-1B visa, for occupations that require specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree;
  • O Visas, for individuals of extraordinary ability, including the O3 Visa for their dependents;
  • L Visas, for foreign nationals who are temporarily transferred to a U.S.-based branch of their company;
  • E Visas, for applicants from one of the 80 countries that have signed a bilateral treaty with the U.S.;
  • J visas, for applicants who wish to conduct practical training or research in the U.S.;
  • TN Visas, for Canadian and Mexican professionals under the NAFTA.

Before you can apply for a U.S. Temporary Worker Visa, your sponsor must file a Form I-140 Petition. Your employer must also hold a labor certification approved by the Department of Labor. If you can prove that your service would be of national interest, you may self-petition for your visa or apply for a Green Card for Professionals.