Immigration Advice Service
+1 844 290 6312 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6 pm

Find an office

7 offices in US


Attorneys based in the
USA and the UK
Licensed USA
Immigration attorneys
We've had over 5000 applications approved
Get the correct advice from qualified immigration experts
4.7 rating 414 reviews

Immigration Attorney Texas

Are you looking for an immigration attorney in Texas? Our team of immigration lawyers in Texas are familiar with all aspects of U.S immigration law and can assist you with any immigration issue.

For more information about the services offered by our Texas immigration lawyers, get in touch today on +1 844 290 6312.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Contact our Immigration Attorneys in Texas

    Here at IAS, we have offices located across the United States. Our immigration lawyers in Texas are committed to assisting you with all of your immigration needs. Our practice areas include all areas of U.S immigration law from green card applications to U.S citizenship.

    To find out more about how our Texas immigration attorneys can help you, book a consultation today by calling +1 844 290 6312.

    texas immigration lawyers

    Immigration Advice Service

    4801 Woodway Drive
    TX 77056
    4.7 rating 414 reviews Logo

    Why should I hire one of your Texas immigration lawyers?

    The U.S immigration system can be incredibly complex, and whilst you are not required to seek the assistance of an immigration lawyer, finding a lawyer who is reliable and knowledgeable about immigration law will increase your chances of success considerably. IAS is a reputable law firm that offers reliable immigration advice and assistance for all immigration matters.

    Our immigration attorneys in Texas have a vast amount of experience when it comes to assisting their clients with a variety of immigration matters. As well as this, they are highly trained in immigration law, meaning that they are in the best position to support you throughout your immigration journey.

    Whether you want to work, study, or live in the United States, become a permanent resident or citizen of the US, or are even a US employer looking to hire foreign workers, our Texas immigration lawyers will be able to help you.

    Unlike some other immigration law firms, IAS can assist you no matter where you are located. If you cannot make it into one of our offices, then our lawyers in Texas can offer all of their services remotely either over the phone or via Skype call, making it easier than ever to access professional and reliable immigration advice and assistance.

    How can I become a permanent resident of the United States?

    For permanent residency in the US, you will need a green card. A green card is also known as a permanent resident card, it is an identity document that proves that you lawfully have permanent residency in the United States.

    To be able to apply for a green card, you must be eligible under one of the following categories:

    The application process can be complicated and stressful and the processing time can be lengthy. Our Texas lawyers have assisted many clients through the green card application process successfully. Our legal services range from assisting you with filling in your immigration form, to maintaining contact with the USCIS on your behalf.

    Your IAS immigration attorney will know exactly what it takes for you to become a permanent resident of the US, to get started on your green card application contact us today on +1 844 290 6312.

    I want to apply for US citizenship, can your attorneys in Texas help me?

    Becoming a citizen of the United States is a life-changing and exciting event, it will allow you to have permanent residency in the United States and you will have the rights of any other U.S citizen, including the right to vote in elections, work and to pursue “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”. However, the citizenship process can be incredibly complex due to the requirements that you will need to meet, as well as the responsibilities that you will take on as a U.S citizen. Luckily, our lawyers in Texas are here to help, they have all the knowledge required to assist you with the citizenship process.

    Firstly, your immigration lawyer can discuss your circumstances with you during a consultation. Following this, your immigration attorney can assess your eligibility for citizenship during an advice session. There are several routes to citizenship including by birth, marriage, or naturalization. Foreign citizens most commonly apply for U.S citizenship using the process of naturalization, to be eligible for this you must:

    • Be at least 18 years old
    • Have lived in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for a certain number of years
    • Have established your residency in the same state or district where you intend to apply
    • Prove your “good moral character”
    • Demonstrate knowledge of U.S. history and customs and English language
    • Register your willingness to perform civil services if required (only for male applicants)
    • Swear obedience to the Constitution of the United States

    These requirements can seem confusing, but your immigration attorney will be there to explain each one to you and can help you to meet them. As well as this, they can assist you with filling in your application form, gathering the vast amount of supporting documents that you will need, and can even liaise with the USCIS on your behalf.

    Get in touch today to find out more about how our Texas immigration lawyers can assist you with your naturalization application.

    What visas are there available for working in the United States?

    The U.S has a wealth of career opportunities available for people from all over the world, and many different types of visas will permit you to work in the US. The right visa for you will depend on the type of work you plan to do and how long you plan to be in the US. Whether you plan to invest, start a business, work in a temporary role, or a specialty role there are US visas that could be suitable for you.

    The most popular US work visa is the H-1B visa, this is for highly skilled workers who intend to work in specialty roles in the US. Every year, the USCIS accepts a total of 85,000 H-1B visas. To be eligible, you will need to hold a bachelor’s degree or higher and be able to work in specialty roles. Other requirements include:

    • Your job must only be able to be performed only by those who hold a higher qualification;
    • You must have an unrestricted license that authorizes you to practice your occupation
    • If you hold a foreign educational qualification, it has to be the equivalent to a U.S. bachelor or higher degree

    You cannot apply directly yourself for a H-1B visa, instead, your employer must submit an I-129 Petition to the USCIS. With H-1B status you will be able to work in the US for up to 3 years, and can extend the visa up to a maximum of 6 years. As a H1-B visa holder, you can also bring family members with you to the US under the H-4 visa. Family members include a spouse, child, or other qualifying family member.

    If you want to work in the US, contact our Texas immigration lawyers today for expert legal advice about your immigration options.

    If you need help with an immigration application, extension or appeal contact our experts today. Contact Us

      Request a call back from our immigration experts

      Advice Package icon

      Advice Package

      Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.

      Application Package icon

      Application Package

      Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.

      Fast Track Package icon

      Fast Track Package

      Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.

      Appeal Package icon

      Appeal Package

      Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.

      Advice Package image

      The Advice Package

      With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.

        Request a call back from our immigration experts

        Request the Advice Package
        Application Package image

        The Application Package

        With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.

          Request a call back from our immigration experts

          Request the Application Package
          Fast Track Package image

          The Fast Track Package

          Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.

            Request a call back from our immigration experts

            Request the Fast Track Package
            Appeal Package image

            The Appeal Package

            By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.

              Request a call back from our immigration experts

              Request the Appeal Package

              Frequently Asked Questions

              If you choose to hire an IAS immigration lawyer in Texas, you will be able to access the wide variety of immigration services offered here at our Texas law firm. Just a few of the immigration services on offer at our Texas office include:

              • Application assistance – your IAS immigration lawyer can guide you throughout the entire application process for a variety of US immigration applications including applications to become a citizen of the United States, green card applications, and visa applications.
              • Reliable legal advice – during an advice consultation your IAS immigration lawyer can answer any questions that you may have about your immigration issue, whether you are concerned about your immigration status, are looking to migrate to a new location, or have questions about other immigration laws, our Texas lawyers will be able to help. During your consultation, your immigration lawyer can also use their expertise and experience in immigration law to advise you about the best immigration options available to you.
              • Appeal services – having an immigration application rejected can be very worrying, particularly if this could risk leading to removal proceedings. However, our immigration lawyers in Texas can help you to launch an appeal against both application rejections and removal proceedings. They offer urgent appointments for these types of issues and can assist you no matter where your location is.

              For information about any of the above services, or to find out more about the services that our Texas lawyer offer in related practice areas, don’t hesitate to get in touch on +1 844 290 6312.

              A good lawyer can be the difference between a successful and unsuccessful immigration application, which means it’s important to find a lawyer who is reliable and experienced. Our immigration lawyers here in Texas have a wide range of experience when it comes to assisting clients with their immigration issues. All of our lawyers are highly trained in all areas of immigration law, which means that IAS is a full-service immigration law firm.

              With their knowledge, expertise, and track record of success, you can be sure that your IAS lawyer is the best choice for you. For more information, contact our Texas lawyers today by calling +1 844 290 6312.

              Whether you need a visa to visit the US will depend on the country that you are from. Many countries participate in a Visa Waiver Program with the US. One of our lawyers can advise you about whether you will require a visa to visit the US.

              If you do need a visa, then you can apply for a B2 Tourist visa that will allow you to visit the US for up to 6 months, you can use this visa to visit friends or family, come to the US as a tourist or to access medical treatment.

              For more information about how you can apply, speak to our lawyers in Texas today on +1 844 290 6312.