USA and the UK
If you are the employee of a multinational company who is transferring to a UK branch, you will need to apply for a Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa.
An Intra-company Transfer Visa is part of the Tier 2 Visa route and is therefore subject to the points-based system (PBS). Being transferred to a UK branch of your company will require you to score the relevant 60 points. This visa can be used for long-term or frequent short visits. The lawyers at IAS have experience in completing applications for the Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa.
How can IAS help?
Your assigned lawyer will assess your eligibility and make sure your company can sponsor your application. You will receive advice on the necessary documents and organize them for your application. Your lawyer will complete all forms and produce a Letter of Representation. This letter includes details of your case as well as relevant UK immigration law in support of your application. Contact us now on +1844 290 6312 to get advice from an expert immigration consultant on your eligibility for a Tier 2 Visa. Or, use our online contact form to make an inquiry.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
This visa route is available to you if you are:
- A graduate trainee under a structured training program that is only available in the UK for any kind of managerial or specialist role;
- Under a skills transfer which allows the transfer of new employees to learn the skills required for the role overseas; or
- Being employed to enter the UK to train others using your specialist knowledge to UK workers.
If your employer is a grade A sponsor, you could include a letter stating that you are eligible to work for them in a specified role for a specified time. This can be submitted alongside your application.
You can also apply for a Tier 2 Visa as a skilled worker providing you are eligible to meet the other criteria. This includes entering the country for a role which cannot be filled by the resident UK workforce.
You can apply for an Intra Company Transfer Visa extension you are under the ‘Long-Term Staff’ or ‘Graduate Trainee’ category.
You must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You have the same/a similar job to the one you got your current ICT visa for
- Still, work for the same employer
- Still, earn an ‘appropriate salary’
- Be in the UK
Our lawyers are highly qualified in applying for a visa in the Tier 2 category. If you would like advice or assistance with your application, we can help.
Our services include:
- Liaising with you in person, over the phone or via Skype at a suitable time;
- Ensuring you are eligible for this type of visa;
- Confirming you have the correct documents and organizing your evidence portfolio;
- Confirming that your employer is eligible to hire foreign workers and sponsor your application;
- Working with your UK sponsor to ensure you receive a Certificate of Sponsorship;
- Producing a Letter of Representation to be submitted with your application;
- Maintaining communication with the Home Office during the process;
- Completing all application forms to the highest standard.
With IAS, your application process will be conducted in a smooth and professional manner, meaning you will have nothing to worry about. Get in touch today on +1844 290 6312 to find out more about your Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa application.