USA and the UK
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is often one of the most refused of all UK visas. According to recent figures, approximately 1/3 of all applications for this route refused each year, preparing properly is crucial. If your Entrepreneur Visa is refused, you may be able to either appeal the decision or make a new application. However, this can be expensive.
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa application includes an application form, a business plan and (in most cases) an interview. Each of these areas are all equally important and to avoid an Entrepreneur Visa refusal you must make sure you prepare for each of them properly.
How can IAS help?
Our lawyers can offer you their professional, high-quality assistance, no matter what stage of the journey you are in. Whether you have already had your Entrepreneur Visa refused and you are looking for appeal representation, or you want to make sure your application is successful, we can help. Our lawyers have a track record of success in advising and assisting international entrepreneurs to start businesses in the UK. Get in touch now on +1844 290 6312 or by using our online contact form to discuss setting up a consultation.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
If you have your Entrepreneur Visa refused, UKVI will send you a Letter of Refusal.
This letter will usually state the reasons for your visa being refused. It will also outline your next steps should you wish to appeal. If your visa refusal was due to a mistake made by your caseworker or you feel it was made on genuinely unfair/wrong grounds, you can proceed with an Administrative Review.
This allows your application to be reviewed again by Home Office officials. If your refusal is not rescinded after this, you can challenge the Home Office with a Judicial Review.
To avoid an Entrepreneur Visa refusal, you need to make sure you are fully prepared in the following key areas:
- The application form: ensure there are no mistakes or gaps in the information you put in the form.
- The business plan: make sure the plan is in-depth and covers key areas, like marketing, recruitment and sales strategies.
- The interview: know your business plan inside-out so that you can discuss it with UKVI and prepare yourself by knowing what questions to expect.
We offer services which can help you if you have already received an Entrepreneur Visa refusal, or if you want to avoid one when making your first application.
If you have already had your Entrepreneur Visa refused, your lawyer will:
- Liaise with UKVI to determine the grounds of your refusal;
- Make an assessment of whether you have a right to appeal;
- If you can appeal, start and oversee your entire process of appeal; and
- Provide full legal representation throughout the duration of your appeal process.
If you are making an application for an Entrepreneur Visa, one of our lawyers will help you avoid refusal by:
- Collating and compiling all of your documents into a navigable, presentable application portfolio;
- Assessing your business plan to ensure it meets the Home Office standard;
- Helping you to prepare for your Entrepreneur Visa interview by preparing you for what to expect from your interviewer;
- Writing your Letter of Representation which identifies the merits of your case and makes reference to UK immigration laws which are in support of your application;
- Completing your full application documents and ensuring they meet the standard of the Home Office.
To arrange your first consultation with one of our experienced immigration lawyers, call us on +1844 290 6312or make an online inquiry.