USA and the UK
If you need a simple question answered, or issue discussed with one of our immigration lawyers, we offer a one-off telephone advice session. We also offer this same service via Skype — for those who would prefer to speak with their lawyer face-to-face.
With this service, you will be connected with one of our lawyers, who will be able to discuss your immigration issues or queries in detail. They will then offer advice on your requirements, options, and next-steps.
Through this service, we are able to provide easily-accessible specialist advise, which will be completely tailored to you. Through this service, we can offer advice to a range of clients: from individuals to families, to businesses.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
You will receive the same services if you opt for telephone advice as opposed to in-person.
As part of your advice session, your lawyer will:
- Discuss with you your case and any particular issues you are concerned about or need advice on
- Discuss the requirements you must meet for your particular application/route
- Assess your eligibility for this (and alternative) immigration routes
- Advise you on government regulations, procedures, and fees
- Advise you in detail on the documents you will need to make your specific application
- Outline expected timeframes and deadlines you must meet
- Offer a plan of action, so that you are aware of how to proceed
- Provide you with full-written confirmation, detailing everything discussed in the session, your requirements, document-list and action plan
- Remain reachable after the session to answer any reasonable follow-up questions
All our sessions are untimed.
They usually take an hour, but this is just an estimate; your lawyer will speak with you for as long is necessary to resolve you issue and advise you on your case.
No – there are no hidden fees or costs. The amount you are quoted before you choose to proceed with your session will not change and you will not be asked to pay any extra. At IAS, we pride ourselves on our fees being transparent from start to finish.