Immigration Advice Service
1844 290 6312 (local rate)

Open Mon - Sat, 9.00am - 8.00pm


Immigration Lawyers in New York

Immigration Lawyers in New York

IAS immigration lawyers in New York can offer you and your family immediate and professional assistance with your U.S. and UK immigration needs.

Call us on +1 844 290 6312 for immediate help & assistance with your situation. We’re here to help you in person, via the phone or online.

Request a call back from our immigration experts

Fill out the form

Need an immigration specialist in New York? IAS can help.

IAS is one of the US leading firms of attorneys, specialising in immigration into the US as well as US visas and settlement applications.

Whether you wish to apply for a visa to visit the U.S. or you would like to bring your family to live with you in this country, IAS’ immigration attorneys are always happy to offer their professional advice.

Call us on +1 844 290 6312  for immediate and competent assistance with your immigration needs. We can help you in person or arrange a phone or Skype conversation with one of our expert immigration lawyers in New York.

new york immigration attorneys

Get in touch with our immigration attorneys in New York

For more information regarding your US visa and any other immigration issues, or if you would like to find out more about our services, please get in touch with our team of immigration lawyers in New York.

You can contact us at any time to seek competent and professional advice.

You will be able to discuss your case with one of our immigration specialists, and entrust your case with one of the best lawyers in the United States.

Why choose IAS?

We have expertise at all levels of immigration, and our aim is to provide you and your family with the best legal advice and assistance we possibly can.  IAS’ immigration lawyers in New York can cover a wide range of U.S. visa categories, including, but not limited to:

You can also seek our professional advice if you wish to visit or enter the UK either for work, study or join your family.

Can I enter the U.S. without a visa?

The USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) allows specific categories of applicants to travel to the United States without a visa. This is known as the visa Waiver Program (WMP), and it is available to nationals of specific countries. These visitors can be admitted into the U.S. for up to 90 days for either business or pleasure purposes, and they do not need to apply for an immigrant visa before crossing the U.S. borders.

If you wish to assess your case and find out if you can enter the U.S. without a visa, you can get in touch with our immigration lawyers in New York. We offer dedicated services to migrants who need a visa to enter the U.S. or who wish to visit the country to take part in business activities.

I would like to emigrate to the UK. Do I need the help of an immigration attorney in New York?

Based on your personal circumstances, you may be granted permission to enter the UK as a visitor or to work or study in the country.

The United Kingdom welcomes skilled international workers under the Tier 2 Visa. Besides, there are dedicated immigration routes for foreign investors or young individuals interested in opening their business in the UK.

With professional and unrivalled expertise in both UK and US immigration law, IAS’ immigration attorneys in New York can help you follow the correct process to apply for a UK visa, and ensure that your application is successful.

If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you can apply to travel to the United States with your family.

Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens can apply for a Family-Based Green Card. However, the rules around this process depend on the applicant’s relation to their sponsor, and the conditions under which they are living in the United States.

Under the USCIS regulations, the following foreign-born people qualify as immediate family members:

  • Spouses of U.S. citizens (IR-1)
  • Unmarried children of a U.S. citizen who are under the age of 21 (IR-2)
  • An orphan adopted abroad by a U.S. citizen (IR-3)
  • An orphan to be adopted in the United States by a U.S. citizen (IR-4)
  • Parents of U.S. citizens, if the U.S. citizen child is at least 21 years-old (IR-5)

To find out more about travelling to the U.S. with your family, you can get in touch with IAS’ immigration lawyers in New York. We will offer you and your family our best services, and your dedicated advisers will work with you to ensure that your application is successful.

To become a U.S. citizen, you must meet specific requirement and swear loyalty to the Constitution of the United States. This status comes with a variety of benefits and rights, and it will be your last step if you wish to settle in the United States permanently.

Since this application requires an adequate bundle of supporting documents to demonstrate your eligibility, it is not something to be taken lightly. In other words, you should seek the advice of an immigration professional, who can follow you through each step of your application journey.

At IAS, we have already helped several individuals happily become citizens of the United States. One of our immigration attorneys in New York will be happy to review your case to assess the best application process, and then help you file your forms. Get in touch with our team to learn more about our services.

Related pages for your continued reading.