What are the EB2 Visa requirements?
To be eligible for an employment-based Green Card, you must hold an advanced degree or have exceptional ability. Furthermore, you need to meet at least three of the following EB2 Visa requirements:
- At least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation;
- A license to practice your profession;
- Membership in any professional association in your field;
- Official academic record showing your exceptional ability;
- Proof of your significant contribution to your industry;
- A salary adequate to your position and your role.
If you wish to apply for an EB-2A Visa, you must provide evidence of at least 5 years of progressive work experience in your industry.
If you are applying for an EB-2B Visa, you must demonstrate your exceptional ability. This means that your degree of expertise must be significantly above the average of your field.
If you have less than 5 years of experience, you cannot apply for this permit. However, skilled professionals may still meet the EB3 Visa requirements.
Applicants seeking an EB-2C visa must prove that the U.S. would notably benefit from their skills and competence.