As leading UK immigration experts here at IAS we offer an extensive range of corporate services and business specific visas for entrepreneurs, overseas investors, businesses, employers, highly skilled and highly valued workers, and education providers.
We offer specialist immigration advice and assistance for those wanting to work for, set up, or invest in a business in the UK under the relevant visas. We advise employers on sponsor licensing and certificates of sponsorship where they are seeking to recruit migrant workers – including how to avoid financial penalties, upgrading to highly trusted status and implementing an effective sponsorship management system with acceptable record-keeping and reporting procedures within the business.
Our business immigration experts can assist carriers and hauliers in meeting their legal obligations, as well as others operating international transport services to the UK, and can also offer education providers guidance on enrolling foreign students on a study visa.
With decades of legal experience, our team boasts a consistent track record of successfully advising corporate business clients, from Tier 1 entrepreneurs and investors to UK employers and their Tier 5 temporary workers.
Our highly qualified immigration advisors are accredited by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), and have a wealth of experience in applications under the five tier points-based system and providing solutions to visa or sponsor licensing problems.
Here at the Immigration Advice Service we can provide assistance with:
- Tier 1 highly skilled worker visas
- Tier 1 entrepreneur & investor visas
- Tier 2 skilled worker & intra-company transfer visas
- Tier 4 student visas & enrolling foreign students
- Tier 5 temporary skilled worker visas
- Sponsor licensing applications & certificates of sponsorship
- Avoiding financial penalties
- Upgrading sponsorship licences to highly trusted status
- Implementing record-keeping & reporting procedures
- Implementing a sponsorship management system