Applications to the UK Border Agency can be complex and seeking the advice and assistance of an experienced, specialist immigration solicitor is highly recommended.
Here at the Immigration Advice Service we offer a package specifically designed to advise and practically assist you with your immigration, nationality and asylum applications. This package is recommended if you need help completing an application and collating the relevant documentation to support it.
The application service involves a detailed consultation with a dedicated caseworker who will be able to advise you as to the right application, eligibility, what documents you will need, procedure, timescales, fees and your prospects of gaining a successful outcome. Your legal advisor or solicitor will then help you to prepare, submit and monitor the progress of your visa application, confirming the advice and steps taken in writing to you.
Our highly qualified immigration advisors are accredited by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and have extensive knowledge of all key immigration, nationality and asylum legislation together with up-to-date rules, regulations and Home Office procedures.
With decades of legal experience our team boasts a consistent track record of successfully advising and assisting clients, from individuals and their families to UK businesses and their employees. With our expertise we can maximise your chances of achieving a successful outcome.
Here at the Immigration Advice Service we can offer:
- Direct access to an immigration lawyer
- Advice on eligibility & evidence in support
- A detailed consultation for any proposed application
- A dedicated caseworker to advise and assist with your application
- Assistance completing your application & collating documentation
- Application form & document check
- Legal advice & steps taken confirmed in writing
- Full discretion & client confidentiality
- Expert legal advice at a price you can afford
Please contact us to find out more about the services we can offer you. If you would like to know more about the type of visa you may need before speaking to a solicitor, you may find our Visa Wizard useful.